Monday, November 23, 2009

Selling My Soul... Well Loaning It Out!

I really would like to become a published author, so I had considered selling my soul to the Devil to get my wish...

However, as I'm a coward and do not want to burn in Hell for all eternity, I decided that I would loan out part of my soul instead.

I've retained 51% share (obviously I've watched Dragons Den, so I don't want to be governed by a group of individuals with a higher share than myself), and the remaining 49% I'm giving away on Facebook and Twitter..

Hopefully one of the people that picks up a share may know someone who is a literary agent.. you never know!

Lets see what happens anyway..

If you would like a piece of my soul for your own, please visit: "I Own A Piece Of Olivia Van Logum's Soul" group on Facebook!

Will keep you updated with my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment