Thursday, February 11, 2010

Declaring War On Barclays

I am mad. I am so angry, it's hard to put into words just how thoroughly p*ssed off I am.

Despite Barclays CEO John Varley emailing me the following:


From:
Date: 7 February 2010 12:16
Subject: RE: Barclay's Bank & Barclaycard Account Numbers & Contact Names


If you can take the trouble to write to antony Jenkins and me, then the least we can do is take the trouble to reply.

I'm very sorry indeed that we have created this trouble for you, and we will, as antony has said, get it fixed.

I'm here if you need me, and I will keep tabs on matters as they progress.

John varley

***************

They have done nothing to help my situation. Therefore, I have given them one last chance to sort this out before they are reported to the financial ombudsman.

I have set up another website in protest against all banks who are effectively sh*tting on the little people i.e. the public who pay for their wages and bonuses.

Please help show your support by clicking on the site:

http://missionimpossible.yolasite.com/

1 comment: