Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Is This My Lucky Break??

As many of you will know, in addition to my writing, I have also devised several original TV concepts for reality/quiz shows.

I have recently pitched one of my ideas to a very well known agent in London (if not the most famous agent in London) and they have asked for my contact number!!

I am hoping that this may be the opportunity I have been working towards for the past 5 years...

If this concept becomes reality, this will not only help myself as a writer, but it will also help thousands of other new and talented writers throughout the globe!

Although I am extremely excited, I am trying to remain calm in the event of nothing else materialising..

If I receive any further news, I will post details on my blog to share with all my writing friends and colleagues.

Best wishes

Olivia
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment