Thursday, December 03, 2009

My Angry Protest to Barclaycard & Barclays Banks

I had been having a really good week with my writing, until I got sidetracked by Barclays Bank & Barclaycard - I am so angry that they have taken money without my authorisation, that I dropped my work on a series of marketing articles, and decided to write the following protest letter, accompanied with it's own musical video!

My Angry Protest to Barclaycard & Barclays Banks


I hope you enjoy the video... but to also back up my protest, I've created a Facebook Group as well - Frustrated Unhappy Customers Unite! or F.U.C.U! for short.

Please feel free to join and vent your own frustrations at poor customer service or being overcharged... or better still, name and shame the culprits!

Look forward to reading your comments.

Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment