Monday, December 07, 2009

Traffic Secrets?

What is it with regards to generating and driving traffic to your articles or blog? Why is it so secretive? Why do some many people want to share the secret with you, but only if you are willing to pay, $10, $50 or even $100?

I do find it really frustrating! I've been fumbling my way around blogger, stumbleupon, digg and various other social network sites - and I'm finally starting to make some headway... but it's taken me ages!

I'd like to think that I'm quite a smart person, but I have found the whole process a steep learning curve - and the fact that I have managed to work anything out is something short of a miracle!

I think that I will write an article which is FREE - yes FREE, so that nobody else has to go through the horrible painstaking trauma of having to work out everything on your own!

Once it's written, I'll provide a link to my site.

Watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment