Sunday, October 18, 2009

Great Twitter Follows for Writers

As you will see I am fairly new to using Blogger & Twitter as my posts tend to be erratic.

The reason being is due to the fact that I sometimes find it hard to motivate myself, due to working long hours. I have unwittingly fallen into the trap of writing as much as can, when I can - but then I neglect to try and find myself an agent. Going back a year, I was contacting literary agents, but spent so much time and effort doing this, that I wasn't writing as much!

In an effort to try and get the balance correct, I've started researching the Internet to try and find contacts on Twitter, so that I can write & get my name known at the same time...

On my first search, I've found an extremely interesting website, with 25 suggestions of authors/publishers/literary agents to follow.

If you are interested either click on the title link or copy and paste the below link:

http://editorunleashed.com/2009/01/15/twitter-tips-for-writers-25-good-follows

A big thank you to Maria Schneider, for making this information available!

No comments:

Post a Comment