Thursday, October 29, 2009

Triond & Google Adsense

I've had such a busy week at work, I've not had the opportunity to do as much writing as I'd like to have done.. I also haven't been able to put my "master plan" into action with trying to get PR representation (which I'm a little bit disappointed about).

I normally get to log onto my personal email on my lunchbreak at work, but as I've been dealing with several escalated orders, I've been working through my lunch.

So imagine my surprise when I logged on tonight, when I got a lovely email from Triond advising that they have now linked up with Google Adsense!

I'm quite excited, as I'm hoping that this will help to boost my earning potential.

I'll keep posting updates to see if Google Adsense is all it's cracked up to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment